Fees, Salaries & Benefits
Full- or Part-Time Nanny
- $100 one-time registration fee. Also applies toward all other services.
- $1500 placement fee
- Permanent position working 5 days/week – Approximately 40 hours
- Salary – between $600 and $700 per week depending on experience and job requirements
- Permanent position working no more than 27 hours/week
- Salary – between $15 and $18 per hour depending on experience and job requirements
* Salary is negotiated between the nanny and the family. Family may make the offer direct or use the agency as the conduit.
All nannies are employees of the family and are legally required to pay employment taxes and follow federal and state labor laws. In order to assist you with payroll, tax, and insurance, we refer our families to GTM Payroll Services, a comprehensive, one-stop-shop for all your household payroll needs.
They will get you set up as a domestic employer, and take care of paying your nanny, tax filings, workers’ compensation insurance, and compliance with all tax and labor laws.
Use their Tax Calculator
View their Brochure
Call GTM for a complimentary, 10-minute phone consultation to go over your obligations, show how doing payroll the right way benefits you and your caregiver, and answer your questions.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Contact GTM at (800) 929-9213 or email@example.com.
Babysitters, Newborn, Group & Sick Care
- $100 one-time registration fee
- $20/day or evening payable by credit card
- $50 for weddings, hotel, corporate, and out-of-town visitors
- $50 overnight per night payable by credit card
- $12/hour – 1 to 2 children
- $14/hour – 3 to 4 children
- 5+ children – agency discretion
- 1 newborn – $12 per hour
- 1-2 siblings plus the newborn – $13/hour
- 3-4 siblings plus the newborn – $15/hour
- 5+ siblings plus the newborn – agency discretion
- Churches and Synagogues – $20/hour
- Weddings, Hotels and Corporate – $15/hour
Day Care Substitutes
-4 hour minimum with exception of overnight or 24 hour stay
-Engagements with less than 24 hours notice are charged an additional $10 service fee
-Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice are charged a $25 cancellation fee
-Cancellations received by voicemail after hours will not be accepted.
-Agency fee and babysitter/newborn care/ sick care double on all major holidays including New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day.
-Any family using the above services more than 5 times in one month receive the 6th agency fee FREE OF CHARGE
Benefits are generally reserved for full-time nannies, and in special situations, part-time nannies. About ½ of our clients offer a benefit package; some at the time of hiring and others after a pre-determined length of employment. Benefits are at the sole discretion of the employer’s. Below is a sampling of benefits some of our clients offer nannies:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Time off with pay
- Educational assistance
- Health benefits
- Use of employers’ personal property